Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!!

So as you may have noticed, my posts have been scarce this week!  At the first of the year, I took on a new role at my school and now not only work with Emotionally Disabled Students, but I am teaching computer for part of my day.  That makes for a much busier schedule and I have been just trying to find a perfect balance!!  One day I hope to have my own Elementary Classroom. . .That is what I would call LIVING THE DREAM.  As things are right now, I still want to continue my blogging, but I think it was composing far to much of my time.  Basically I took too much on my plate all at the same time!  My new goal is to blog several times a week rather than every day.  We often eat fairly late because we both have to travel a ways to get to and from work, so it becomes tiring to drive, work, drive back, grade, make dinner, do dishes/picking up around our apartment, and THEN blogging!  As I try new things I will be sure to include those and things that are tried and true but new to you too!  Thank You for reading and I hope you will continue to check back with me periodically!!  Hope you have had a spended week and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Seems to finally be some SUNSHINE in our future! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more posts. Like your variety of dishes.

    ReplyDelete