Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chicken Enchilada Soup

So this morning I started this recipe. . . it is a crock pot meal!!  PERFECT!!  However because my desire for sleep is higher than my desire to do just about anything else that early in my day, I quick threw it together before I headed off to work so I have no pictures of the process!  Of course I found the original recipe on Pinterest!!  You can find it by clicking here :) It's really easy to throw together and I don't even thaw my chicken before I throw it in!  I serve it up with some sour cream and a little cheese. . . thats it!  One suggestion I have for it is if you like things spicier, use a hotter enchilada sauce.  We don't so I just use mild, but its totally up to you what you want to use!
 
Hope your week has gone well so far and continues as we are on the downside to the WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment